Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Day four .. froggie munchies

Dropped by a small fish hobby store I remeber after work today. The owner did'nt know much about frogs, being a speicalist in saltwater livestock, but did have a can of Aquatic fish pellets (HBH Frog and Tadpole Bites). It consists of little sinking pellets 'perfect for the delicate digestive systems of aquatic frogs'. The label warns me "that rapid growth is a common side effect". That's scary, I'm not used to food to having side effects. If I saw a burger that was labeled 'might cause Giganticism' on the side..I might not want to eat it. Nevertheless, my frogs were starving, so I took the pellets home and shook a few into the tank.

It was like I shaken a can of Frat Party into the tank. The frogs actually smelled and chased the food, while the amigos tried their best to catch it mid-drift. I'm defintly gonna have to include a small amount of fish flakes before adding the pellets, or the frogs aren't gonna get a full meal. Nevertheless, my frogs are well fed and celebrating by playing Red Light Green Light, their favorite game. 'The Amigos' are all leaning back watching them and passing some corona between them. How the hell did they get their hands on that stuff?.

No comments: